How do I beat Letho?

1. How do I beat Letho? His attacks do huge damage, mine barely faze him, and this is only the first of many encounters, or so I've heard.

User Info: arb456

arb456 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. There is a couple of ways to beat him, you can Aard, then hack and slash (heavy) untill he blocks first, then aard again, then more slashes(heavy) untill block and one more aard and slashes until cut scene, For some people this method works well if you can get him up against a wall so he can't do anything. If that isn't working for you try using Quen, and Kite him into Yrden traps, hit him, repeat. When your Vigor level goes down so that you can't use Yrden/Quen anymore, roll around like Donkey-Kong until it recharges.

User Info: Puddy107

Puddy107 - 4 years ago 0 0