Question from D4rm4w4n

How do I solve (gargoyle puzzle)?

In final chaper at loc muine, there is a quest on notice board; "gargoyle problems". It is a sequence matching puzle type.including 4 rune symbols with 3 line phrase as a key. i really frustrated for other two. However i manage to solve the third one. I open the chest and reward me a sword diagram: cerum.
The key phrase are :
three mice field
dancing in circle
grains like a stars

I thank you for the help

D4rm4w4n provided additional details:

the first gargoyle puzzle is on the way back when u want go into loc muine. where u been greeted by 4 gargoyle monsters. this control room is downstairs on the center of the place. u will open iron bar door into it. where u see a chest covered by redish rune light and four rune symbols scattered allover. the hint is on the table, consist of three phrase. it is said the second ruin sequence. though i never met the first. i notice only 3 puzzle required to finish this "gargoyle problem". I deciphered this first,.. so there only 2 more to go...

i think there is some similarity about the phrase and the symbols.. the thing is each puzzle created by different mages, and when u compare to the same 4 different symbols it star to frustating me.

i suggest u buy a lot of book. for more information. and i believe it opens some certain side quest.. :-)

This question is open with no answers submitted

How do I solve the Spellbreaker quest? Answered DarthShadow666
How do I solve poker face: flotsam? Open Chrickelito
Why can't I get the Haggling ability? Unanswered eukerion
What to do about blurry graphics? Unanswered Lexie
Game crashes randomly, help? Unanswered Barrel-Rider