How do you make a sim into a werewolf?

1. How do you make a Sim into a Werewolf? I have befriended a Leader of the Pack, but it won't do anything. Is there something I don't know? I don't mean the werewolf face paint.

User Info: Rufusmudflap

Rufusmudflap - 5 years ago

Answers

1. U have to influence it to bite you and if it doesnt work befriend a lil more until u may become its master.

User Info: myapace1

myapace1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. All you do is get your friendship with the leader up to 100 (i use cheats for that) and then wait a bit. He will nibble your finger after a bit. Just, when his face comes up in you queue(did i spell that right?), see what it says. If it says Be Nibble don't do anything. Just watch. And at 8pm your character will become a werewolf. And at 6am they will turn back.
    Hope I helped!
    Riot

User Info: riot_13

riot_13 - 5 years ago 0 0