What are the snowshoes for?

1. What are the snowshoes for? At the end there is a square equasion, what is the answer, and where do you put it in, what does it do?

User Info: waiithog

waiithog - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Short Answer: I am not sure. I heard that you have to have them in order to make it across the snow bridge that leads to the Celtic Ruins. I have also heard that someone said that they didn't need them.

Long Answer: If you are attempting 100% Achievement, they are a must, because they are an inventory item required to meet those needs.

User Info: onebucdad

onebucdad (FAQ Author) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the collectors edition of the game with the official walk through and I cant find anywhere in the walk through that you actually need them

good luck

User Info: slvrdust

slvrdust - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Ok I I played the game again and the snow shoes are for walking up to the barn and farmhouse

User Info: slvrdust

slvrdust - 6 years ago 0 0