Hi. I can't save my game??? what is the problem??? help me please

1. Batman Game Saving

User Info: mahdi415

mahdi415 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Early versions of Arhkam City don't always start up Games For Windows - LIVE properly on initial run. No GFWL, no game saves - as the game will not save at all if it can't find GFWL.

The cure, for my at least, was reinstalling GFWL and the Windows Marketplace (whiich is what the download's called nowadays) from xbox.com. After reinstalling, the game reliably opens GFWL on startup. That's also when you'll need to enter your serial - when you sign onto Live after the reinstall.

User Info: johndmes

johndmes - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. *Download GFWL (games for windows live).
    **Install.
    ***Play Batman Arkham City.
    ****Login your account, if you don`t have one create an offline account (the link is hidden look for it).
    *****Play.

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It must be reinstalled and then the compuster hardware must be reviewed, it is a memory issue.

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 4 years ago 0 0