Need Help in killing Ra's Al Ghul?

1. i am playing batman on pc. Now the problem is that i have finished the two phases of fighting with ra's al ghul. i am stuck on the last phase where he's threatening to kill her daughter(Talia al ghul) with a knife & telling batman to kill him. But here my batman jsut stays like a statue & do nothing. I searchedon the internet about this & i found that at this stage a reverse batarang gets automatically unlocked but its not happening with me. I tried playing the main story thrice but to no avail. Its making me depress now coz its my fav game & i am not able to play it..plzz sum1 help..i'll b glad..thank u..

User Info: faiz22

faiz22 - 4 years ago
    Thanx 4 d answer erpy..but its nt of any use coz as i said i cant do anything at dis point..the batman jst stands der with the sword lyk a statue..everything seems block scroll or middle mouse button doesnt do anything i cant select any gadgets..i tried pressin every single key of my keyboard & mouse but nothing works..

User Info: faiz22

faiz22 - 4 years ago
    It didnt work madhurms..same scenario happening again n again..batman just stand there lyk a statue & ra's ghul keeps on insistin him to kill him n all dat but nothing happens from the batman side..:(

User Info: faiz22

faiz22 - 4 years ago
    I have the exact same issue. Batman just stands there holding Ra's sword and he wont release it, so he never gets the batarang. I can't select weapons or do anything. I can't progress further. I tried the lowest settings, and that still doesn't work.

User Info: themerengueman

themerengueman - 4 years ago

1. So its simple in the game setting,all things do in low,listen game resolution 10:9 and not play game in full screen,on the upper in option full screen get it to off.

User Info: nasim15

nasim15 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Select the remote control batarang, aim it at Ra's head and press and hold the middle mouse button. (the one you use to detonate explosive gel after spraying it on a wall) Release the button and Bats will toss a batarang that automatically strikes the enemy from behind.

User Info: Erpy

Erpy - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. set the game's screen resolution and graphics settings to the lowest and try..It will work.

User Info: MADHURMS

MADHURMS - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. Nasim what is the 10:9 resolution i haven't seen it in my options and the problem still appears .. i turned off the full screen mode and i put the resolution to the highest point and still not working the worst part that i had to restart the level every time i try new thing it takes me along time could anybody help me plz :)

User Info: omartawansy

omartawansy - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. Need Help in killing Ra's Al Ghul?

User Info: alhabejayman

alhabejayman - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. To resolve this change the graphic settings to the least and turn full screen off. I too had this problem but now it is resolved......try it. Graphic settings can be changed from:
    Go to the directory where you installed the game and enter the Binaries\Win32 directory, run the executable bmlauncher.exe.

The default location is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CapsuleGames\Batham Arkham City - PC\Batman - Arkham City\Binaries\Win32

on 64bit windows, I suppose on 32 bit it would be

C:\Program Files\CapsuleGames\Batham Arkham City - PC\Batman - Arkham City\Binaries\Win32

User Info: debanjanman2011

debanjanman2011 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Turn full screen

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. I think you have to hit the batarang button 2ce, 1ce to drop the sword, then again to pull out the batarang (thats what i did) at which time you will get the reverse batarang upgrade

User Info: johnnyclaydavis

johnnyclaydavis - 3 years ago 0 0