Fifa 2011 keyboard control.. Need help, anyone?

1. The keyboard gamepad is way to complicated.. The pace control, the shooting, the defending, dribbling..
    I was wondering if anyone could help me add the FIFA 08 controls into FIFA 11 pc game..

From Fifa 08 I added the keyboard controls to FIFA 09/10 by copy pasting DEVDATA.DAT file, in the data/input folder.. FIFA 11 doesn't have

that file at all.. so If anyone could help, I'd appreciate..
    Regards..!!

User Info: krenarabazi

krenarabazi - 6 years ago
    I couldnt enter my controls in my fifa 2011, only can play with my 5 keys which is, ctrl,a,s,d,space ..... cn i change tis 2 a normal keys jz like fifa2010....???? ned help plz....

User Info: lingeshdon

lingeshdon - 6 years ago
    @haloreachers
    on controls go up up up till u highlight the line that says controller. Then press left or right button. it changes frm controller to keyboard to keyboard n mouse...

this is not working.. i up up up but cant highlight the line tat says controller..

tt's written there "pls re-enter this menu using the controller device u wish to adjust" everytime i enter the controller setting menu using my keyboard...

So i cant change anything.. any help pls??

User Info: CKW008

CKW008 - 6 years ago
    Hey ckw008 i have got the sme problem....
    I cant configure keyboard as my default controller.....
    Pls if anyone get the solution let me know....
    i have got stuck in this......

User Info: dhavalhere

dhavalhere - 6 years ago
    Hello all can someone helps me i cant change controlls in game setting

User Info: valentinmkd

valentinmkd - 5 years ago
    can you tell me what are the controlls from pc to x360 to play fifa 11, i don t know
    ty
    LK

User Info: kinglyon

kinglyon - 5 years ago
    ty
    LK

User Info: kinglyon

kinglyon - 5 years ago

1. @krenarabazi.
    do u mean like your player stops n the opponent just keeps running when they r running shoulder to shoulder??
    ya i noticed dat 2.
    if uve playd fifa(9/10/11)on the ps3, this trick dosent work. instead u can press the trick modifier, sprint and backward direction(a knock on to the other side) for a similar kind of trick. thats wat ive done. it works. but if theres an opponent behind u, then u cant do anything . I hope this helped

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. dude!!
    1st of all fifa 11 gives more control over d game than fifa 08. So no point changing to 8 controls.
    But if u must, juz go to my fifa 11>controls and set ur fifa 08 keys. U can set extra options lyk pace control(if ure not gna use it) to any key n dont touch it...

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. @haloreachers
    Yea.. I'm aware of that.. =] Thnx..

Then again, when I said controls of FIFA 2008.. One of the stuff I ment was the pace control [C]... U know, from fifa 08/10 when u held that button, the player held the position in a different way.. and in 2010 it just doesn't work that way.. I find it harder to stop the attacker players when they go.. and with the pace control in FIFA 08-10 u COULD ACTUALLY pass the player [sort of dribble him].. in this case, FIFA 11 I can't find a way to pass them, and give goals from a distance..

I just through pass the ball, and go to the keeper than shoot.. I've played FIFA since '98 and always in world class/legendary mod.. with this one, got some issues =]

User Info: krenarabazi

krenarabazi - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. FIFA 2011

Can someone help me with my keyboardcontrols/?
    I cant change this. Only controller settings!
    Can someone tell me how i can change my keyboards controls??

User Info: hidje12

hidje12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. @hidje12

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. @krenarabazi
    if u mean hold pace control n just normally go past a standing defender, then im glad they fixed that otherwise it becomes 2 easy...
    Although still star players like messi n rooney can do that. i tried..

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. @haloreachers
    Thnx for the reply and the info.... Yea, it was way to easy that way..
    What annoys me is that the whole game was in a way 'converted' from XBOX360 to PC.. no additional stuff [leaving out some modifications]..

I can't find a way to put the BALL move faster.. u know, when u pressed SHIFT and when running [u started running even faster, and the ball went in front of u].. Can't find that option here.. and can't seem to dribble..

Should I walk in front of the goal or 'multitask' 3-4-5 buttons for one simple trick.. [playing it on PC] if it was on another console, yea.. it would be much easier..

User Info: krenarabazi

krenarabazi - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I cant configure keyboard as my default controller.....
    i have got stuck in this......
    The error msg is
    "pls re-enter this menu using the controller device u wish to adjust" everytime i enter the controller setting menu using my keyboard...
    plz any one tell me that how to configure my key board setting as default

User Info: vpnsdas

vpnsdas - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. 1st of all keyboard has 8 directional running i.e. n,s,w,e,nw,ne,sw,se. a controller has 360 running. Please use a controller. It is highly recommended. Way bett than the keyboard.

okay guyz when u start the game and u want to configure keybaoard

Double click on fifa icon. u get a menu wid options play, exit and game settings.Press on GAME SETTINGS...Press on in board keybaord. This is where u change keyboard controls
    @krenarabazi
    In this game u dont have to hold shift, u have to tap it for a knock on.
    If u have 3 hand , pressing 2,4,6,8 on the number pad also helps...

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Also wen the kaka video is playing, press spacebar for keyboard as default controller

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. What are the defualt controls ?! for shoot pass run change player ? whenever i want to change it it says enter the menu using ur prefered controller when i press enter on the keyobard the same msg appears :(

User Info: sentenced83

sentenced83 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. Dear sentenced83,
    I am going to explain this 1 last time.

its not where u r looking.
    before starting the game u double click on the fifa icon and there are 3 options
    1. Play
    2.Game settings
    3.Exit

Press on game settings
    and go to the tab 'in game keyboard'
    now change the setting.
    Its that simple.....

User Info: haloreachers

haloreachers - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. EA Sports Folder >> FIFA 11 >> Game >> fifasetup >> fifaconfig.exe

User Info: dr_ahmed2004

dr_ahmed2004 - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. installation Drive >> Program Files >> EA Sports Folder >> FIFA 11 >> Game >> fifasetup >> fifaconfig.exe

User Info: dr_ahmed2004

dr_ahmed2004 - 6 years ago 0 0
  14. I dont know setup controls in FIFA 11 'in game keyboard'

User Info: Loakhaed

Loakhaed - 5 years ago 0 0