Fist power?

1. I saw a cutscene where Hawk used some sort of power. It summoned 2 giant fists and teared enemy apart. Can you actually even use that power?

User Info: IronSarge

IronSarge - 5 years ago
    RPGsombra plz post the vidoe then i rly would like that power too?
    Or maybe its some sort of finisher move when your a blood mage idk, just a gues.

User Info: Riew

Riew - 5 years ago

1. Kinda like deja vu....some vids and sentences were spouted before the release of Metal Gear Solid back then---and when it was released worldwide....some things were just imagination and hogwash...no actual implementation kinda like what bioware/EA did in the trailer---to whet your appetite in anticipation but clearly everyone got dick-blocked

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 5 years ago 0 0

1. As a mage (I saw it in the mage gameplay video)

User Info: RPGsombra

RPGsombra - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Not as far as i know

User Info: tehalcemist

tehalcemist - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Its just cutscene. It didn't do that cutscene for me in the game though. I don't know if it needs you to be a specific type of mage, just that its for that cutscene only

User Info: Edge15

Edge15 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. It happens as a mage, it's not an actual power it's just for effect, and I'm like 99.99% sure it only happens when you kill the ogre in the opening cut scene, I know for a fact it doesn't actually happen with the Qunari leader

User Info: Saint112192

Saint112192 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. There isn't a skill like that of some sort.. but if you want, you could modify your skill "Crushing Prison"...

I found mod in Dragonagenexus.com. It does the animation of the two hands ripping your enemy. though it is still crushing prison

here's a vid : www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpS_3sU1QIY&feature=player_embedded

and the download link : dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2368

User Info: Xpired93

Xpired93 - 5 years ago 0 0