Question from Sandvich123

Blue Name?

So i got a teamkill (artillery accuracy sucks) and now my name is blue. is there any way to force it away, does it go away after a little while, or does it never go away?

SwordBomb answered:

It may go away after the battle, if it doesn't, then just tell everyone it was an accident from terrible artillery accuracy
0 0

Lowlightt answered:

It does in fact go away, rather quickly actually. It should go away immediately if your team kills you.
1 1

Dobsje25 answered:

When your name goes blue it means you have caused damage to a teammate that the game servers deemed unnecessary in some way(example: you start shooting a teammate who is not in battle, or too many teamkills or shots hitting teammates whether in battle or not).

It goes away, after a number o matches in which you play normally, without causing damage to teammates whatsoever. But, once you go blue, and you continue to cause damage to teammates, you may face a ban from the game.
1 0

sorrowscythe answered:

Blue name? That means you've done too many team damage, It will go away providing you DON'T do more, but until that happens you're bringing a curse to whatever match to lose. Personally in my 3 years of tanking I've never seen a team win when someone turns blue. The immediate moment someone turns blue, everything will begin to fall apart.

My suggestion? Practice, train your crew, install a gun layer, or quit arty.
0 0

Wot vs Lol? Open Huolihan
How can i switch the pov to 3rd person ? Answered POTUS12345
Convert experience? Answered Captainwrinkles
Why does the game keep telling me "failed to sell tank try agian later? Answered Captainwrinkles
Joystick Support for World of Tanks? Open poolvacman