Question from dkwantos

Where to find an pink diamond?

i have an quest (i need an heart cut of an pink diamond) but where can I find an pink diamond

Answers

erikthered_191 answered:

The best way I found was to either drill (if you have invented the miner) or break space rocks (if you have enough martial arts skill in WA) other than that your best bet would be to get the collector with lifetime happiness points and just pick up a ton of gems, although it might be easier to just use one of the other methods i mentioned above.

on a side note, if you do use the space rock technique ( you need to complete a skill achievement before they will fall out on the ground) you can easily collect the 10 types of gems needed to unlock the heart-shaped cut
0 0

lupus_lupine answered:

the easiest way i found was with the drill, ive read that you can obtain the pink diamond by ; exploring the catacombs at the grave yard, finding it in town and on holiday (use the collection helper ) by drilling, and i guess you could try and find it in the consignment store .

i tried getting it for a good few sim weeks, by going round town with the collection helper, nothing, then i tried with the sim doing the quest , going on holiday then using the drill, still nothing ( but i hardly got anything at all), then i just decided to let her husband do it, and he was raking in the gems, in drilling 3 different holes he obtained 2 pink diamonds, a geode, luminorus, a few tiberium, 2 soulpeice, and a few others, oh and unsmelted palladium, (so try with a different person from time to time)

once you get the heart cut pink diamond - make sure you have 100 scrap in your inventory as well,

BTW, if you want to recreate this invention, you have to use all the same ingredients you have had to use in the quest - 10 life fruits heart cut pink diamond, palladium ingot etc - so if you find extras keep them .

Lupe~

p.s. if you want to keep the invention make sure you have an empty space in your household. e.g. only 7 sims
0 0

Esimene answered:

After reading the answers i tried using the drill. I needed the gem for the opportunity and got it with the first try. I have drilled before but after getting the opportunity and searching gems in town i got it with the first time drilling.
0 0

Fire_Focx answered:

Pink diamond can be found at graveyard, the building. to get more, in case for those who already cut their Pink Diamond, some other can be restored from the ground by using Miner.

To unlock the Heart Shaped Cut, collect 10 types gems, collection helper really help the job.
0 0

Daxus13 answered:

I got one in the police career pathway by have a rummage through someone's bin.
0 0

Tennear answered:

I found an even easier way, but it does involve the cheat buydebug.
Once this is typed in, a box with a question mark will appear in buy mode. This sells all debug items, that you can't usually buy, such as things from tombs from different countries and bug, fish and stone and gem spawners :)
It helps if you have a basement to contain the spawners in. Click on the stone and gem spawners and buy every spawner. They appear as boxes, which are invisible in the game. Put these boxes in your basement and everyday, new rocks and gems with appear. Eventually, the pink diamond will appear. Thats how I've managed to collect every single gem :D
0 0

I misplaced my registration code, can anyone help? Open FFVIITattoo
Why is my sims family frozen? Open ellymay007
Old Friend? Answered calshine
How do u play/start? Unanswered link64rocksya
Monster Making life time wish? Open gamergirl5117