Monster Making life time wish?

1. My sim has the monster making life time wish. I have lvl 10 skill in handiness and inventing but I dont kow how to make the 3 monsters am I doing something wrong or missing something? plz help!!! (Ihave heard it matters what expansions u have I only have ambitions and late night expansions. ) plz help!

User Info: gamergirl5117

gamergirl5117 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I don't think you make them, you unlock them from your lifetime rewards.You go to the lifetime rewards and choose the My best friend reward,it's 40.000 lifetime points and then you have a simbot living with you.

User Info: moonstruck1515

moonstruck1515 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There is an opportunity that you must complete to be able to make the monsters. Buying them from the wishes menu does not count.

User Info: Talimosin

Talimosin - 3 years ago 0 0