Why am I getting trapped between stages?

1. After completing stage 4 (on PS3) and entering the elevator, the game loads a dark room, where there is only rarely a flash of light, and I cannot see my portal gun or the targetting reticle. Is it just me?

User Info: LeiDren

LeiDren - 5 years ago

1. Well if restarting your system doesn't work, then start a new game one that chapter of the the game and get to stage 4 again. It will be quick since you don't have to do every chapter and you already know how to solve the puzzles.

User Info: GreatGonzalesM

GreatGonzalesM - 5 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. It's because your using a PS3. Get a PC, that kind of stuff never happens on the PC version.

User Info: Dragon0640

Dragon0640 - 5 years ago 3 7
  2. Real helpfull Dragon...
    Sounds like you gotta uninstall all Portal 2 data off your PS3 and start fresh. That usually fixes game bugs on a PS3

User Info: patrickthepink

patrickthepink - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. shouldn't you post this on the portal 2 (ps3) not Portal 2 (pc)

User Info: Cold_bloodedkil

Cold_bloodedkil - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. P.S. if you purchased a new copy of the PS3 version, it would have some with a steam key for the PC version. You may like that one better.

User Info: Hawkez

Hawkez - 4 years ago 0 0