The Battle of Waterloo (18 June, 1815) Alternative version
Napoleon had the feeling he had won the war as he advanced towards the Anglo-Dutch army at Waterloo. The Prussians were retreating, pursued by a French corps, and only Wellington remained. French armies would be victorious once again, and the Empire would be reborn in fire. But the history book on the shelf would not be repeating itself
This alternative version includes:
- Britain as the playable faction.
- Two of the new units from the Imperial Guard Pack are included in the battle
- The French have more troops meaning that the battle is balanced differently.
New Units include:
- Polish Guard Lancers: Polish Guard Lancers are fearsome and lightning fast at the charge.
- Dutch Guard Lancers: Proud horsemen, Dutch Guard Lancers are fast moving and powerful when charging.
- Guard Chasseurs a Cheval: The Guard Chasseurs a Cheval are fine horsemen, skilled in melee combat and harassing the enemy.
- Dutch Grenadiers: An elite and disciplined force, Dutch Grenadiers are skilled with muskets and with bayonets in close combat.
- Guard Seamen: Disciplined and ready for anything, the Guard Seamen are an elite unit in every sense of the word.
- Empress Dragoons: The Empress Dragoons are an elite unit within the elite Imperial Guard, an exceptionally effective heavy cavalry force.
FAQs, Guides, Cheats, and Secrets
We don’t have any FAQs posted for this game yet.
We don’t have any cheats posted for this game yet.
The Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Guard Pack message board has 2 topics and 2 messages. GameFAQs Answers currently has 0 open questions and 0 answered questions.