Question from Zenoxio

Where is Kasumi after the Citadel mission?

Near the start of the game, I was working on (but did not finish yet) the Hanar mission with Kasumi (she cloaks and follows you).

I then completed the defend Citadel story mission and I cannot find Kasumi anymore.

What happened to her? What's her status? Where is she?

mattbazz answered:

A lot of citadel quests close off when the attack occurs, and can't be completed after. Barla Von, the Hanar Diplomat, and a couple of fetch quests all close.

Kasumi is no longer available to you, the game has simply forgotten her now. If you had completed the quest, I think she becomes a War Asset for the Crucible project.
1 0

Answers

DrEm314 answered:

You might have failed the Hanar mission. If the quest is still in the log, you should be able to complete the quest and then have the option of sending Kasumi to the fleet. Completing "Priority" missions advances the timeline and the attack on the Citadel makes some of the quests uncompletable.
0 0

Rywa answered:

Actually, once you complete the Hanar mission *SPOILER* Kasumi "dies" because of an explosion. I say "dies" because her body falls unconscious and then her stealth devise kicks in and becomes invisible. I do not know if there is a different outcome to this event, but this is what I've got so far.
0 0

Tarage answered:

Kasumi travels to the Crucible to help build it.
0 0

storm1842 answered:

*SPOILER* You have to complete the hangar diplomat mission before the citadel Coup attempt. Kasumi will appear to die but then after the specter leaves you tell her to come out. You can convince her to join the crucible project. She becomes a war asset. Other than a few emails and a conversation before the end of the game, you don't see her again
0 0