Question from GrotumSachs

Editing saves or 3rd party availability?

Relating to a previously answered question [thanks stratagemini]:

I now understand that you have to import ME2 saves in order to save the Geth AND Quarians. This has really *issed me off big time. I have played ME2 but no longer have the saves. I'm sure there would be other choices unavailable to me after this mission as well.

Does anyone know of any other way of getting round this whether it be downloading another person's saves [will this require starting over again?] or editing the existing ME3 saves etc? I've seen a save editor available but it seems early days as there's no proper instruction on what you can do with it.

I really don't feel like continuing the game now. I've put in a lot of effort to make the game go the way I want it to. I feel like I've been robbed. Damn you again EA.

Luigi_316 answered:

Although editing the saves is a possibility, The current available save editor by gibbed is still not user friendly and alot of the data is presented in a raw variable format which makes it difficult to identify events and make correct changes.

You can use saves created by other people from a Third Party website "www.masseffect2saves.com"
which function just fine however you require to restart your current Mass Effect 3 playthrough.
2 0