Does having a Multplayer rank of 567 allow an Engineer's Overload ability to one-shot enemies on Gold Difficulty?

1. I just played a few games on Gold.. There was this level 16 Engineer that was one-shotting everything with Overload.. He was able to spam it (about 1 second in between Overloads). He would get 200,000+ points at the end of each game.. We beat Reapers on Gold no problem.. He would kill Banshees in like 2 or 3 Overloads.. So I am wondering how was his overload ability so strong? I noticed my Warp would one shot a Ravager on Gold as well... and I only had level 4 Warp on my Asari Adept.. Was there some kind of buff that this level 567 player was adding to the team? I've never seen anything like it.. someone please explain.

User Info: Dirtrox

Dirtrox - 4 years ago

1. He's cheating, only the points you put inot abilities make them hit harder, your character lvl and N7 rank do not do anything

User Info: Grayfury

Grayfury - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It may have been certain character perks. Some of them increase squad damage with powers and or abilities. Havent checked yet if this is true for the MP aswell

User Info: Azriel88

Azriel88 - 4 years ago 0 2
  2. The engineer is cheating, probably modified enemy health/armor. Even a fully evolved overload for damage with power amps can't one-shot a Husk on Gold. N7 ranks do not affect the multiplayer game at all.

User Info: Corlist

Corlist - 4 years ago 0 0