Question from LWHELESS

Does any one know how to fix the mouse problem?

I installed and loaded the game OK, but when tried to play I had no mouse on screen... I know it's there because when I move it around sometimes it flashed on one of the buttons, but I cannot see it...

Answers

Luigi_316 answered:

Are you running the game in fullscreen? if not you should try to see if the cursor appears, Otherwise there is no option to disable the mouse cursor in the game, and your problem could be caused by a incorrect or corrupted cursor file that Mass Effect 3 utilizes, try Repairing your install with Origin via Rightclicking on the game and selecting "Repair Install".

Otherwise you can check your mouse pointer properties by going to the control panel and selecting "Mouse", then navigating to the Pointers tab, try activating the Allow themes to change the mouse pointers if it isn't already.

If none of this works I'd suggest contacting BioWare / EA with the issue.
1 0

gkei01 answered:

Luigi_316 answered this question for me. Instead of going to full screen, which I was running, I went to windowed and the cursor appeared.
0 0