How do I get past The Sanctuary Cerberus basement lab?

1. I am stuck in the Cerberus basement lab in the Sanctuary near the Banshee. There is a door near it, which I cannot open for some reason and reduces my healthbar momentarily each time I try to open it. I've never come accross such a problem before. Also,when I click on 'R3' button to see my objective, it shows a nearby room on the 1st floor but cannot see anyway to reach it, very frustrating!... Anybody came accross this before and found a way out? Many thanks! Laurent

User Info: laurentsaf

laurentsaf - 4 years ago

Answers

1. The Banshee behind the window? You don't go that direction. There's some computers there with logs you can listen to, but otherwise you proceed through the door to the right of the Banshee. There should be no issue past that point. The level design can be a little confusing, but it's linear.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 0 0