Question from onijester

Help with requirements?

I am getting a laptop (notebook actually) for christmas from my mother. HP Pavilion g4-2029wm. It looks good if small but the specs show what I need for school and work. What I want to know is will it play Mass Effect 3 for PC on it. Here are the specs;

Microprocessor - 2.7GHz Next Gen AMD A6-4400M Accelerated Processor
Microprocessor Cache - 1MB L2 Cache
Memory - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)
Video Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7520G Discrete-Class graphics (up to 2036MB total graphics memory)

I don't know if it will or not but I hope it will. Please help me, I'm not good with tech stuff like this and the internet supplies some but not all. Mainly saying it should work but I can't tell truthfully. I need to know soon because my Uncle is getting me ME3 if it does, also for Christmas.

Thanks for any help.

Neo_Saturos123 answered:

Should be enough. Your specifications are greater than or equal to the recommended values that I could find. I don't think the size of the microprocessor cache matters too much, though I'm not sure.
0 0