"Screen goes black after the post-credit message?"

1. I bought the 2 new dlc missions, but since I already finished the game once, I have no way of getting to them. After the credits and the scene afterwards I get the message from the developers, and then the screen goes black. I need to use the task manager or alt+F4 to close the game. What's the problem?

User Info: Neo_Saturos123

Neo_Saturos123 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. After the message from the developers the game should take you back to the last autosave before initiating the final attack. However if you are able to start the game and choose "Import ME3" character and the character you completed the game with is there then it means that the game is just hanging up there for some reason but has successfully acknowledged your completion and eligibilty for the New Game+ mode.

User Info: Caliburnal

Caliburnal - 3 years ago 0 0