How to get rid of Vampire Ghost?

1. How can I get rid of a vampire ghost in my house? I can't remove the grave as it is always in use. The Science place can't do much help either... Any code or trick to solve this?

User Info: Smsinggal

Smsinggal - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I have had this happen before, but im not sure which way i got rid of the ghost.
    1. Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat menu. Then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" minus the quotations. shift and click on the grave and choose delete this object.
    2. if that doesn't work your best option is to move.
    GOOD LUCK!

User Info: chris121995

chris121995 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Give yourself the Kleptomaniac trait using the Midlife Crisis Lifetime Happiness Award (if you don't have it already) and you can snatch the tombstone when no one is looking. Then sell it off for 0 simoleons and say bye-bye to the ghost forever. Otherwise use cheats.

User Info: Zandyr_Kayne

Zandyr_Kayne - 4 years ago 0 0