Review by Game-Vamp

"The Busty, Tube Top Wearing, Desert Eagle Twirling Babe is Back with the best Tomb Raider storyl ever."

Our favorite Playstation babe, Lara Croft is back once again. Just when you thought that we've seen enough of this Busty, Tube Top Wearing, Desert Eagle twirling babe. She is back for a final fling on the Playstation. In her final chapter, Tomb Raider the Last Revelation. After much disappointments in her last sequel, she comes back to show us where it all began. Surprisingly speaking, the story of this game was quite good, revealing a good twist and plot in every level. Though I must admit that playing in Lara's world is never an easy task, it was a very good improvement from TR3.

Taken place in the far reaches of Eypt, we see Lara as we've never seen her before. The game begins with a young Lara Croft, training with her mentor to become the world's adventureous bad girl that we have all grown to love. This game has some really nice twists throughout the game, as we learn who our true friends and enemies are. Not to give anymore of the story away. TR4 had improved and smoothed out their graphics, but not by much. The lighting effect are good, I know I don't speak for myself when I say I've seen better. One nice touch throughout the whole game is more FMV's, showing Lara's true colors, sort of speak. Sound, there is really no difference in the sound, there are some nice touch there though, but in the end, it's still the same. Lastly but not least, speaking of the same, for those who are use to the controls, you should not have a problem, on the other hand, those that are new to the world of Tomb Raider, you might have some problems adjusting, but all in all, not much to say but, it's not the greatest.

My personal rating of this game is a really good must have for all you Tomb Raider, Lara Croft loving fans. For all others, I'll be fair and say that this is a pretty good game, if you're looking for a good bedtime story. Well, honestly, my girlfriend enjoyed it, and still does. Hmmmm..... Figures. So for finish it off I'll give this game a generous 8 out of 10.

Storyline: 10
Graphics : 8
Controls : 7
Sound : 8
GamePlay : 10
Buy/Rent : Buy (Especially for Tomb Raider Fans)

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/04/99, Updated 12/04/99