Review by Tybalt

"Lookin' for a game with pure mayhem? Look no more!"

The very first time I layed eyes on GTA 2, I knew that it was gonna be great. So, I bought a Playstation and rented it, and I feel like an idiot for not buying it. THIS GAME RULES!!

The camera is overhead, and you can hardley see what direction you're facing, unless you fire your gun and see which way the bullet went. The camera kinda gives it a 3-D feel: you can see the sides of buildings and cars, unlike the first game.

Control: 7/10
The control is really confusing. Pressing up and down on the D-pad won't make you move up and down, it changes the radio station when you're in a car. Instead, you press one button to go forward, and one button to go backwards. RIDICULOUS. But, there is a button that allows you to fart and burp when you're on foot(hahaha). You can't strafe, which happens to be a problem when in a gunfight with rival gangs and cops. Other than that, control is OK.

This is how the game goes: you can kill anyone, do public damage, steal cars and run over people, work for gangs, and other endless possibilities. But, there's only one thing standing in the way of your fun: the cops(a.k.a. PIGS). Guess what?? You can KILL COPS!!! >:-) But don't kill TOO many, or else they'll get the S.W.A.T. team after you. Don't let that happen, or you'll die(obviously). Working for gangs can get you tons of money, and tons of respect from them, but rival gangs will get mad and try to kill you. Fun. Just pure, shameless fun.

OK, the radio stations are HORRIBLE, MAN! They play advertisements and stuff like that. Gunshots are not too bad, and neither is the sound of punching people in the face. If you cross the road and almost get hit by a car, they'll usually say ''Watch it,(swear word)!'' That's it.

Fun Factor: 10/10
This game will NEVER, EVER get boring. Would you think blowing stuff up is boring?! Do you thing finding a tank and using it to run over cops and innocent people isn't sheer madness and FUN?! No, I didn't think so.

Replayability: 10/10
If you read everything above, you will know why I gave it a 10.

Pros:
Tons of replay value
Lots of cars, violence and sheer madness
Cool guns
Kill Frenzy's rule, man!!!
Finding Hot Dog truck and singing Oscar Meyer Wiener song
Cops

Cons:
Wierd controls
Crappy music(when playing, play some DMX, man)
your character
getting killed (it sucks. trust me, I know)
cops
only 3 cities (i think)
cops

Well, that wraps it. Remember, don't rent this game, buy it!
Yeah, man!.......Yeah!