Review by Prismfan

"Grand theft auto 2, A great game"

Grand Theft Auto 2 is a good Game ,basicly your a new car jacker in the city that wants to cause trouble, So you work for gangs, if you kill gang members there ''Respect'' For you will go down but a other gang will get more respect. to compleat levels you do jobs and get more points to compleat the level.

The Graphics

The Game`s graphics arn`t the best the playstation has seen and the overhead camera can get annoying but at least you can still see things properly.

Rating :5

Controls

When you first start to play GTA2 The controls are a little bit hard to use, like when I started when i was backing up I forget which direction is which. It will take you a while to get use to controls but when you get them you be really be able to beat the game easily

Rating:7

The Gameplay

This is what makes the game really what is is.There isn`t really a story/plot there is a good idea what your doing.
To complete the game is hard , Getting every single kill frenzie, GTA2 icon ect. Trust me you won`t get everything
When you first play.

The City is filled with annoying cops, more cop heads you get at the top the more your wanted dead, the first 3 cop heads are just cops after you, 4 a swat team, 5 Secret service and last but not least 6 cop heads give you the army, with out cheats you`ll have a hard time with these guys.

The best part is the variety of the cars, there all fun to use like a Z-type, Trans-am, Truck, Taxi, Bug ect. My favorite are the army tanks
But what sucks is there are only 3 main levels and about 10 bonus missons, the game is a bit short.

Gameplay:9

Music/Effects

There isn`t really music, only when your in a car listning to the radio, but the things they say are funny but not for anyone under 14-15 my mom got angry when she herd a guy in the game call me a a-hole but the effects are well done but sometimes its hard understand them unless your t.v`s volume is at the max.

But over all the Music/effects are well done.

Rating:8

Replay Value

I`ve ben playing GTA2 ever since it came out, and I never get board of it, its always fun to play, there`s like an erge to play it sometime but anyway its always fun to shoot people or watch the fly off the screen, I still laugh my butt off when this happens.

Rating:10