Review by DreThug

"Am I Playing The Original Version or What?"

When I first heard that another Grand Theft Auto game was coming out I thought it would be cool. Although, I don't usually buy Playstation games, I decided to give this game a try. What did I think of this game? Please read on and see.

Gameplay: 8/10 - Drive a car around the city and pick up missions. Then complete the mission and go to the telephone to get a new mission. It's basically the same thing as the first one.

Graphics - 5/10 - I hated the graphics for Grand Theft Auto and I hate the graphics for Grand Theft Auto 2. They look exactly the same. At least they should have made a mode that you can travel from your car instead of an overhead view.

Sound - 10/10 - The sound is the greatest part of the game. I love it when I go into a car and hear the music playing. Sometimes I have to switch cars because there is a crappy song on. Also, I love when people scream when you start firing at them.

Replay Value - 8/10 - Once you beat the game, you will probably put this game on the shelf to collect dust. I don't see why you would want to play this game again. If a friend came over and wanted to give it a try, it might be fun then.

Overall - 7/10 - This is pretty much the same game as Grand Theft Auto. If you own the first one, you should probably rent this game. If you have never played a Grand Theft Auto game in your life, then you should buy this game because you are missing out on something fun.

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 01/17/00, Updated 01/17/00

Would you recommend this Review? Yes No
Commenting is anonymous and not required to vote.