Review by Bakuryu

"The best fighting game yet!"

Bloody Roar 2: The New Breed blows the first one away. With lightning fast combos and zoanthropes, you're bound to love this game. Zoanthropes are humans with the ability to change into an animal like creature. Every character has a reason to fight the Tylon Corporation. The modes are hella cool, like custom, story and vs. to name a few. In the custom mode you can fight against a human, one computer controlled character, practice, or against the computer, one after another. The story mode gives you a reason to play the game and help that person seek whatever they're looking for, from revenge to their father. After you beat it you try on harder and harder levels and when you finally beat it on all levels, you try to beat it without continuing. I've owned it for almost a month and I'm still not tired of it.

It is the best game I've ever playd for Playstation, or any system for that matter. If you like fighting games, this is a defenent must. Four returning characters, and seven new ones, complete the game nicly, not to mention the new Rage Move. It is a move that takes big damage off your opponent. There is a quick code for it in the FAQs. So if you liked the first Bloody Roar, this is a must have. Well, that's it.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99