Review by Nemesis

"One of the best Action/RPGS ever."

Well, I just got this game a while ago, and it is the best Action/RPG around (I don't really consider Zelda 64 a Action/RPG). Here are my thoughts on each major category:

GRAPHICS (8 out of 10)-
The graphics on Brave Fencer Musashi, while not breathtaking, do manage to get the job done. The colors are vibrant, and they work well for a game of this type. I think the characters are done very well, and look even better. I love the Japanese style artwork and influences, and they really do give this game character. The only problem with the graphics, while not terribly bad, is the collision detection. Sometimes you'll just sink into a house or something, and it can be annoying.

SOUND (9 out of 10)-
The sound in Brave Fencer Musashi is spectactular. The sound effects ar wonderfully done, and are crystal clear. The voice acting, while kind of annoying, is done well, and is annoying purposely, not on accident. But what really makes the sound stand out is the wonderful music. It's definatly Square quality music, and sets the tone of the game beatifully. I just bought the soundtrack because it's so good. The music is the type that stays in your head for days, and you don't want it to stop.

GAMEPLAY (9 out of 10)-
The gameplay of Musashi is solid as a rock. All of the RPG elements are done great, and the multiple abilities give the game some depth, as well as variety. All of the bonus things and mini-games that are in the game just make a great game better. Outstanding.

CONTROL (8 out of 10)-
Controlling Musashi is downright easy. Using Lumina and Fusion is simple, and attacking ememies is even easier. The analog control is smooth and precise, and adds more simplicity to this game. The only trouble is with some ledges, where you might accidently fall off of, because the analog is so precise.

Buy/Rent- Buy.