Question from Vintryxx

how do I enter Viper's manor?

How do I get in Viper's Manor, I didn't gang up with Piere, I missed out on Gyle.I can't enter Shadow Forest at all. I asked everybody in termina to try to trigger something, not the even man with the boat by the shrines was there!!. So please can you help me!

Vintryxx provided additional details:

I'm at level 3: my group is serge, kid,and mojo. I'm stuck at termina, I didnt except piere's offer to join the group, don't know where gyle is and I asked around town, nothing! no man or boy by the shrine to give me a boat ride. They won't let me in the shadow forest, I just don't know what to do??

MC_BatCommander answered:

Make sure you talk to the man polishing Viper's statue before trying to recruit one of the 3 guides.
2 0

Answers

u61g9 answered:

There are 3 routes. Pierre - thru the front. Guile - thru the bluffs. Nikki - thru the sewers. TAlk to Miki on the boat and that will open up the forest so you can go thru the sewers (Nikki is in there). Or talk to Korcha by Dario's grave, then go to the bar. Guile is in there. Go back to Korcha and he'll take you around back and let you go up the cliffs. I suggest consulting one of the 15 walkthrus on this site for further advice. Shotgunnova's is really good.
0 0

Santiagobill answered:

You have to walk to viper manor's statue before anyone joins you. Then, you can choose which one you want to join with
0 0