Question from AnimayFan

How do I get the Teratula contest to take place?

There's supposed to be a Tula contest in Madra using the Teratula, but everytime I go back the Queen says they're not ready yet? How do I get things going?

distant_smoke answered:

The Tula contest won't be held until after the boss battle with Orgodemir. This will finish disc one. When you start disc two there will be a party at the Sky Fane. During this portion of the game Aira will mention that you still need to find the legendary Tula player. Speak to the King and then go to Mardra.
2 0

Answers

PerfectMaskUlte answered:

Continue finding shards. Some are very well-hidden.
0 0

DreoreSilere answered:

You have to wait until the second disc.
0 0

Dimon101 answered:

I think this is also a story related thing..at least i believed it was..to a certain extent..
0 0

kdzeisset1 answered:

The contest takes place after defeating Orgodemir the first time. This means that you have to unlock the Labres and Coastal regions in the game.
0 0

SuperPhill answered:

If you feel like you've done everything you can then you probably need to go have dinner with the king in the present time.
0 0

Who stole the lore hat? Answered Manx1217
How do I get back to Ogodemir? Answered StevenHoog
I want gameshark code for game??? Answered darkknightza
Saved game files? Answered lgb1268
How do I move on from Litorud to the next area? Answered rainbowTROUT