How do I get the Teratula contest to take place?

1. There's supposed to be a Tula contest in Madra using the Teratula, but everytime I go back the Queen says they're not ready yet? How do I get things going?

User Info: AnimayFan

AnimayFan - 7 years ago

1. The Tula contest won't be held until after the boss battle with Orgodemir. This will finish disc one. When you start disc two there will be a party at the Sky Fane. During this portion of the game Aira will mention that you still need to find the legendary Tula player. Speak to the King and then go to Mardra.

User Info: distant_smoke

distant_smoke - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Continue finding shards. Some are very well-hidden.

User Info: PerfectMaskUlte

PerfectMaskUlte - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to wait until the second disc.

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I think this is also a story related thing..at least i believed it was..to a certain extent..

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The contest takes place after defeating Orgodemir the first time. This means that you have to unlock the Labres and Coastal regions in the game.

User Info: kdzeisset1

kdzeisset1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. If you feel like you've done everything you can then you probably need to go have dinner with the king in the present time.

User Info: SuperPhill

SuperPhill - 7 years ago 0 0