How to get Ragnarok?

1. I heard that the ragnarok sword can teach Steiner

User Info: firethief98

firethief98 - 6 years ago

1. According to the Item Locations FAQ, Ragnarok is obtained through the Chocobo Hot 'n' Cold minigame.

For more item-related information, see the guide itself: www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197338-final-fantasy-ix/faqs/54996

User Info: Laevant

Laevant - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes the sword 'Ragnarok' allows steiner to learn and use the ability 'Shock'. The sword is obtained through the Chocobo Hot n Cold minigame but honestly it's a lot of work but well worth it if you want his shock skill!

User Info: NyxNeaera

NyxNeaera - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I myself am a chocobo-fanatic, and getting that sword is one of the best decisions you can make. With the Ragnarok, Shock, and if necessary Eiko's 'Might' skill, you can VERY easily do 9999 damage on ANY monster. This is especially useful at Terra, making you able to 3-4 hit KO the bosses.
    Just go through some of the chocobo FAQ's and you'll find the answer. The item locations FAQ is also very helpful.

User Info: Kirupinkitty

Kirupinkitty - 6 years ago 0 0