Question from firethief98

How to get Ragnarok?

I heard that the ragnarok sword can teach Steiner

Laevant answered:

According to the Item Locations FAQ, Ragnarok is obtained through the Chocobo Hot 'n' Cold minigame.

For more item-related information, see the guide itself: www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197338-final-fantasy-ix/faqs/54996
2 0

Answers

NyxNeaera answered:

Yes the sword 'Ragnarok' allows steiner to learn and use the ability 'Shock'. The sword is obtained through the Chocobo Hot n Cold minigame but honestly it's a lot of work but well worth it if you want his shock skill!
0 0

Kirupinkitty answered:

I myself am a chocobo-fanatic, and getting that sword is one of the best decisions you can make. With the Ragnarok, Shock, and if necessary Eiko's 'Might' skill, you can VERY easily do 9999 damage on ANY monster. This is especially useful at Terra, making you able to 3-4 hit KO the bosses.
Just go through some of the chocobo FAQ's and you'll find the answer. The item locations FAQ is also very helpful.
0 0

Ultimate FF9 start game save? Unanswered garnetxsarah
Can you easily be a level 99 on disc one? Answered Bocachicakid
Game Save Request? Unanswered rhyme2556
Where can I find chocograph piece? Answered melon_08
Does Choco need to have a certain Beak Level? Answered Flarg46