How do you get Vivi to win at the Festival of the Hunt? -spoiler?-

1. Please tell me, there is only 1 other way to get the card that Vivi gets if he wins, and i forget when/how to do it. please tell me. :D Vivi is my most favorite and saddest character in the game to me. i love him. :3

User Info: azuhiko

azuhiko - 5 years ago

1. If you want Vivi to win, follow these instructions exactly. As soon as you step off the tram, immediately get back on and head to the Business District. Head north, fighting as few monsters as possible, and take the left path into the church area. Kill the Fang that is there, then head back out. Vivi should run by,
    chased by a Fang. Kill the Fang that is chasing Vivi, then head to the right-hand path, where the Zaghnol is located. When you fight the Zaghnol, just have Zidane and Freya kill each other. With luck, Vivi should win the Festival and get a Theater Ship card.

User Info: vandamagev2

vandamagev2 - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. KO Freya and Zidane during the Zaghnol fight

User Info: DarkMegaFlare

DarkMegaFlare - 5 years ago 0 1