Question from enzo_villamor

What level is good enough to beat tantarian in disc 2?

I'm wondering what's a good level to fight tantarian in disc two

Santiagobill answered:

Well, the thig is that is not a good idea to fighYou're very weak.
You need to be, at least, level 30 or more. I think I was at level 32 or something.
I recomend you to fight Tantarian in disc 3, when you're much stronger (you return to the castle in disc 3 when Dagger is in danger, at the beggining of disc 3)
0 0

Answers

oislal answered:

Don't. In disc 3, you have no timer, acess to thievery and a better team.
0 0

Sonson answered:

Tantarian isn't good to fight on the second disc, because first he has around 20-22 thousand HP, in 20 minutes you'll not be able to steal the Silver Fork and Demon Mail. Plus to damage him you need to reach the last pages of the book? (don't recall correctly) and you'll be doing low damage in that time so first to open the book, and get Tantarian to appear might take between 20 seconds to 1 minute depending on your level, plus he has really strong attacks that he will cast when he is not outside of the book.

Your best option is to fight him on the third disc, you'll have access to better HP, levels, and attack, plus as said before Thievery helps this fight a lot.
0 0

Tantarian encounters? Answered Panzerkunstuser
Can you easily be a level 99 on disc one? Answered Bocachicakid
A good place to level up? Answered JadeTorchwood
What level do you have to be to beat beatrix? Answered bigbear13ful
What level would be the perfect to beat Ozma? Answered cdnc7591