Question from _berserker

What level should I be before I fight Silver Dragon, Garland, and Kuja?

Are these good levels? 35-39?

Black_Zero_X answered:

It depends on characters, weapons, armors and accessories you use. However, they're pretty easy once you know their strengths, and setup a party that could cover most of their attacks. And oh, use Regen, it will help you alot, really alot.

I still recommend you to hit level as high as you can.
2 0

Answers

Dragon_Angel_X2 answered:

'm pretty sure you can be any level. I try to get to level 50 before i fight them. but a lot of it depends on which items, characters and skills you use.
0 1

Bahamut4ever answered:

Those levels sound about right, but it does depend a lot on which people you use and what equiptment they have.
0 1

Master_Gamer answered:

Yeah. Seems a little low, but nothing that would cause a real problem so long as you're prepared. If you're really having trouble you can use a Tent on Silver Dragon and Garland to inflict Silence and Darkness, effectively shutting down their offense.
0 1

Hector_Barbossa answered:

Every FF game is based on low levels... You can beat every boss in any game easily with just following the storyline and get around level 55 while doing so. The 99 level is just a side quest you can take just like obtaining the final weapons.
0 1

pikachu092 answered:

Levels 35-39 are fine, but if you wanted to you could level the them up a bit.

People are able to beat them at level one, so you should be able to do so at your levels easily.
0 1

gamer4life27 answered:

Be a level 70 or higher trust me i came into battle with them in the 40's and i survived and saw the ending thanks to lady luck!
1 1

AllanScotti answered:

If you have the head item (damn, forgot what it's called...) that provides 100% wind resistance, you're probably able to knock them around with level 45/50's with ease.
0 1

Mahaloth answered:

You are too low, in my opinion.

I was at level 52 for those fights and I had a little trouble, but not tons. I recommend leveling up a bit before taking them on.
1 0

blazefeeler answered:

I just played through the tri-fecta with an average level of 42. My opinion is that keeping two main damage dealers, one support character (Quina), and a healer is the way to skate through the sequence. Half MP on Eiko really helps alot with the Curaga spells. Keep them coming and remember to steal, steal, steal.
0 1

Seifer_Sword answered:

I beat them at lvl 39 or 40 i think. I had absolutely NO problems...none of my characters died (I used Zidane, Dagger and Eiko i think) and i had pretty much all my HP left at the end. All i can suggest is basically what everyone else said. Know what you're up against, equip your party well ( i had the second best weapons for all) and just fight your best! ^-^
0 1

Reece0607 answered:

If you dont do it at your current level just level up a few and try it again. I find the best places to train up are: at the beginning of memoria or against a grand dragon. Try getting auto haste, regen and life aswell.
0 0

KujaRiku7 answered:

I would say 75-85 just to be safe. My brother had a hard time beating them and he was on the verge of 80.
0 0

SwordDancer710 answered:

You're a bit low, but if you can put up consistent damage and take a few hits, you should be fine. If you have good abilities (ReflectX2+Flare, Auto-Regen, powered-up Thievery), you should be fine.
0 0

Dark_Forte answered:

If you have Limit Glove, Aura, and along that, Dragon's Crest and Thievery powered up, there is no such thing as a low level.
0 0

big_kake answered:

levels 50+ are really excessive..
Your levels should be just fine, just make sure you haae a good stock of items. Especially in Phoenix Downs, and secondly in Potions.
Make sure you use any wind resistant/immunity Armour you have up till now as the Silver Dragon have a few tough party-targeting attacks that you may need help defending against.
Asides from that Garland and Kuja ONLY have single character targeting attacks, so if you take your time, simply wait for him to attack a character, set one character to heal/revive him immediately and the rest can safely attack.
You should soon find how easy they can be as soon as you take your time
0 0

bloodstorms answered:

As long as you have a decent team like one with multiple healers and good attackers you should be fine around the 40s to 50s, you should have your team to about those levels anyway
If this doesnt help level up to your hearts content or change your party around and you should beat them easy ( i beat on the first try with Zidane, Dagger, Eiko, and Steiner
0 0

How To Get Beatrix & Kuja On Your Team? Answered Kaiba1288
How to beat Trance Kuja? Answered JadeTorchwood
Where can I find silver gloves? Answered wolfcry123
Dragon's crest? Answered Quetzacotl21
What is the best way to level up? Answered Xannolc