Question from Link959

Where can I find that stupid chocograph???

Hi, i have a sea chocobo and its beak lvl is over 80. I need it to transform into air but Im missing 1 sea chocograph ( Next one I have is outer island 2 so theres a outer island 1, right?) I searched chocobo's lagoon but didn't find anything but other stuff like potions and dead peppers. Where is that chocograph? Chocobo Lagoon or Forest? Forest has too many places to look, and I need to find the spot near the continent with Esto Gaza so I can get the ultima weapon. Zidane is the highest lvl, 42. Im on the part were u need 2 go to Kujas Castle. I no how but I need to find the chocograph and Utima Weapon early. Plz help! PS does an emulator help get pass the moster with Cid to reset the timer?

Link959 provided additional details:

u mean the 6 chocograph pieces? Its not that. I need to get the chocograph that makes me transform into the air chocobo. I know that chocograph spot is around the mist continent. It's the last chcograph for the sea ability on the list. I need to now where it is. Im having trouble finding it. :( 1) Dug for lagoon all day long and I only got bonuses for 8 items and stuff so I keep getting beak lvl +1 and it's over 80 right now. 2) Chocobo Forest has too many places to look and it takes forever. 4) I do chocobo Lagoon more since it has less spots to look. 5) I DON'T KNOW WERE THE CHOCOGRAPH IS!!!!!! But ty for answering the Ultima weapon chest part.

Link959 provided additional details:

(that means plz still post messages. Ultima Weapon case closed. Now for the chocograph that makes me transform into the air chocobo. It started with mist or something. Oh wait... I remember! It was Mist Ocean!)

Link959 provided additional details:

oops...srry missed the 3. 3) I don't know if we can get chocograps easily at beack lvl over 8...

Link959 provided additional details:

I meant 80, not 8. Srry

Link959 provided additional details:

ahhh, ok. Srry, I didn't know. I can't seem to get the pieces though. Is my Beak lvl too high? Its at lvl 80 somethin.

Link959 provided additional details:

yea, I had wut u called PATINCE, but is my beak lvl too high? If it is, I wouldn't have any PATIENCE, because I spent like 3 hours on this wasting my time, so I couldn't play Fiesta. It took a long time.

Link959 provided additional details:

Im not LOOKING for the location of the chocograph, Im lookin for the pieces and I cant find them in the lagoon or the forest. I just get junk. No one answered my question. My beak lvl is in the 80s. Is it to high? Or are the chocograph ppieces too hard to get?

gizmo007666 answered:

Certain chocographs are located in the forest, others in the lagoon, its all a matter of patience but once mene tells you that there are no chocographs left in an area, try the other area.

The Ocean Mist chocograph is the treasure which provides Choco with the power of flight and it is found somewhere in the ocean around Alexandria, i think. The Ocean Mist is the 6 chocograph piece combined into one and i think there are 2 pieces in the forest and 4 in the lagoon.
0 0

Answers

AllanScotti answered:

You can't find the Ultima Weapon early, it's only from Disk 4 onwards.

As for the Chocograph, you're probably wanting the one which is built of the 6 Chocograph pieces. It's scattered around Chocobo's Lagoon and Chocobo's Forest.
0 0

lady0uroboros answered:

Your quite in a hurry, hild your horses, i'm assuming your trying to get excalibur 2, no? Anyway, it's easy with the hedgehog pie for Cid. Just be PATIENT, that's all. You have enough to accomplish it being patient. For the weights, Go with I think everything except WOOD. For the chocographs, I think I have that same head-blowing problem before. You know what, dude, try to consult shotgunnova's walkthrough in faqs section for the list and where to find it. The thing is, when your digging for chocographs, if the moogle says choco can't find chocographs here for now, try switching from one are to another (e.g. chocobo forest then lagoon). I can't recall where my 'outer island' chocograph is at, but most likely, it's in the chocobo lagoon. Like i said, try switching locations till no more chocographs can no longer be dug temporarily. And a lot of PATIENCE.
0 0

lady0uroboros answered:

If I'm not mistaken, you're correct, before the last chocograph you may have there, you should have the one that grants flight so that you can access the location on that last chocograph. So going back at that chocograph I think it's the one located northeast of the mist continent. It should be near the chocobo tracks, the one at the cliffs where your chocobo can't reach. You should dive at sea from the nearest shore. Make sure you mark down the area beyond the chocobo tracks and then swim around the area to reach that location. The whereabouts of the chest should be 10 clicks of the X button away from land where you see the chocobo tracks. One final hint. Don't confuse it with the other sea chocograph. I happen to experience referencing on the wrong chocograph using that location, that's why I can't seem to find it. Just so you know, in case your currently experiencing that part you will know.
0 0

sequekhan answered:

Easiest way to tell where to go is to dig at each location. Mene will usually say something like "Choco can't find anymore at this location..." right before you decide to dig - if you found everything, that is. So check them both, and go to the one where Mene doesn't warn you. Then just keep trying!
0 0

Can I get the chocograph treasure without the actual chocograph? Answered KillerNarwhal
Where can I find chocograph piece? Answered melon_08
Chocograph? Answered growlancer88
Finding the Chocograph Pieces? Answered rocketshipper
How do I solve the chocograph Abandoned Lagoon? Answered dethdom