How to make choco be a golden chocobo?

1. How can I make choco be golden because I am so eager to fight ozma and go to mognet central and the chocobo's paradise?

User Info: LeeBernard

LeeBernard - 7 years ago
    hey can I have a golden chocobo on disc 3? oh and thanks

User Info: LeeBernard

LeeBernard - 7 years ago

1. Keep finding the Chocographs (both in the Chocobo Gardens AND their treasures in the World Map). Some of the treasures contain the special chocobo abilites which you use to find more treasure and more chocobo abilities (like Black Sea) which eventually leads to getting the Gold Sky ablilty (in other words the Golden Chocobo). Check the FAQs for a good guide to use for this.

User Info: Luneth_Acklund

Luneth_Acklund - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You can have a golden chocobo on disk 3. I got every treasure before heading to Terra (except for the Ultima Weapon, obviously, because the general area has to be destroyed before diving into it.)

User Info: Luneth_Acklund

Luneth_Acklund - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. In the Chocobo Hot & Cold minigame, find all six chocograph pieces between Chocobo's Forest and Chocobo's Lagoon. The resulting Chocograph, "Mist Ocean," is the one that can give you the ability to fly.

User Info: ElDubtez

ElDubtez - 7 years ago 0 0