Question from Griffrez

Bone Village - Lunar Harp ???

In Bone Village, to get the Lunar Harp, I can't climb te stairs to go to the digging spot...

Griffrez provided additional details:

kingkrown24 - I don't know if is this that you meant, but, my sister found out the solution, I had customized confirm to Cross, but normally these modes reset the options to default, I was pressing Cross intead of Circle.

Griffrez provided additional details:

ExireHG - I already knew about the Harp's location, but thanks anyway. *thumb up*

ExireHG answered:

Just keep trying. If you can climb normally then you can while digging. The harp is also usually in front of the main building, slightly off to either the left or right of the center of the building.
2 0

Answers

kingkrown24 answered:

Just keep moving back and tapping x (or if customized) circle you will climb it eventually.
0 1

GROMABgladius answered:

You sure you're on the right ladder? Make sure you're trying to get on the right ladder.
0 1

lukeeby answered:

Ive done that before, thought my ps2 was going out again, but i customized my controller and was pressing the wrong button.
0 1

godelboard answered:

Most likely what happened is you customized your controller setup. In other words, you probably have X to be confirm and O to be cancel rather than the default of vice versa.
When the dig minigame starts, it seems like the controlls are default or something. Anyways, so try pressing O. If that doesn't work, try X...square, triangle, L1, L2, etc.
If nothing works...erm, well make sure your controller setup is normal (from config) and try again

Idk if this is any help lol.
0 0

jman5397 answered:

It is around the main building if that doesnt work then look for an x on the floor near the lader
0 0