Question from Doublesouba

Where can I find (added cut material)?

I know this is an old game and no one is proabably looking at this stuff anymore but I figured I"d give it a shot. I can't find the added cut materia and i even have the guide. The guide says it's inthe great glacier at the hot spring, but I can't find it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

shadow666 answered:

It's not quite at the hot springs, but on one of the uninteresting paths leading to it, and a one-way path at that. Get to the mountain area with 4 exits - going south from the hot springs takes you there - and take the north-east exit. Added Cut should be on the second screen of this path, on the north side, look carefully as it blends in with the background.
0 0

Answers

rizo23 answered:

bump.
there is a area in the northeast that has a path going from south/southwest to north east and two paths going to the west, one higher then the other. take the north east path.on one of the screens leading to the hot springs is the added cut materia, and it does blend in abit, but it will still reflect abit of light or glimmer every few seconds like all materia. The area is hilly, and snowy (big surprize..) with bare rock exposed all over the edges, the materia is close to the rock part on the top edge of the path.
0 0

Where can I find added affect materia? Answered ff4ever12345678
Where can I find (added cut and magic plus materias)? Answered xshadowxlinkx87
The added-cut materia? Answered kingkrown24
Added affect? Answered ff4ever12345678
MP Absorb + Added Effect? Answered neohampster