Question from Kratos3100

How Do I see the scene of Zacks Death?

I read that If i talk to Zack's parents in Gongaga that I would see a scene of Zacks death at the hands of the shinra army, im on disc 3 and have talked to his parents so I was wonderering if anyone could help me figure it out

blitzace65 answered:

All I had to do to see the hidden scene was enter the basement in the Shinra after cloud finds himself and I got the scene
5 1

Answers

unikat answered:

by going into Shinra mansion and opening one of tanks there (they're on right side of the room when you enter labratory. There's only 2-3 of them and they have some green liquid in them, I don't remember at which part of game tho.
1 3

Last_Remaining answered:

If you go to the Shinra mansion basment during disk three,
look for a couple of containers in the corner of the room. Cloud should have a flashback about Zack as they return to Midgar. All you have to do is check one of the containers.
2 1

KratosLover answered:

Yeah just enter the basement and walk towards the containers and it should show it to you.
0 1

Omni_1337 answered:

Enter the basement of shinra mansion in Nibelheim and enter the lab there, this has do be done after you get Cloud back after he slips down into the lifestream.
2 0

Hidden Zack and Cloud scene? Answered robofish_13
Gold Saucer Date Scene? Answered FinalGaiden420
Whare do i find yuffie in wutai after the scene with her and her father fighting? Answered nikolot222
Morph=death? Answered coreyfish32
Vincent's UW, Death Penalty? Answered RandommmNameee