How Do I see the scene of Zacks Death?

1. I read that If i talk to Zack's parents in Gongaga that I would see a scene of Zacks death at the hands of the shinra army, im on disc 3 and have talked to his parents so I was wonderering if anyone could help me figure it out

User Info: Kratos3100

Kratos3100 - 8 years ago

1. All I had to do to see the hidden scene was enter the basement in the Shinra after cloud finds himself and I got the scene

User Info: blitzace65

blitzace65 - 8 years ago 5 1

Answers

1. by going into Shinra mansion and opening one of tanks there (they're on right side of the room when you enter labratory. There's only 2-3 of them and they have some green liquid in them, I don't remember at which part of game tho.

User Info: unikat

unikat - 8 years ago 1 3
  2. If you go to the Shinra mansion basment during disk three,
    look for a couple of containers in the corner of the room. Cloud should have a flashback about Zack as they return to Midgar. All you have to do is check one of the containers.

User Info: Last_Remaining

Last_Remaining - 8 years ago 2 1
  3. Yeah just enter the basement and walk towards the containers and it should show it to you.

User Info: KratosLover

KratosLover - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Enter the basement of shinra mansion in Nibelheim and enter the lab there, this has do be done after you get Cloud back after he slips down into the lifestream.

User Info: Omni_1337

Omni_1337 - 8 years ago 2 0