Question from peacfrog94

Where is Stolen Materia That Yuffie Steals?

I need some help with the quest where yuffie steals your materia and then hides in wutai. She has stolen my materia and gave me the hint where to find it ("you have to steel it"). So I figured i have to look around the weapon shop but i cant find the materia. please help!

peacfrog94 provided additional details:

Oh i forgot to mention i am on the second disc

peacfrog94 provided additional details:

Thank you so much unknownrpg! this help alot, now i can go back to the story and go find the giant materia.

unknownrpg answered:

Okay the first answer is COMPLETELY wrong

Go to like the NW where the Pagoda is and when you get onto the screen go to where the Gong is on the left. Hit the ok button to ring the gong which will open up a secret passageway down below. In there you will find Yuffie being taken away. Go to the Mountains to fight a boss and then you get the materia back.
0 0

Answers

Sinalve answered:

The materia is taken away from you but once you complete the story in Wutai (excluding fighting in the tower for the Leviathan materia) you get your materia back but you might want to reorganize it afterwards.
Hint hint THEY DONT ALL RETURN TO THE EXACT PARTY MEMBER IN THE EXACT ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE STOLEN.
0 0