Where is Stolen Materia That Yuffie Steals?

1. I need some help with the quest where yuffie steals your materia and then hides in wutai. She has stolen my materia and gave me the hint where to find it ("you have to steel it"). So I figured i have to look around the weapon shop but i cant find the materia. please help!

User Info: peacfrog94

peacfrog94 - 6 years ago
    Oh i forgot to mention i am on the second disc

User Info: peacfrog94

peacfrog94 - 6 years ago
    Thank you so much unknownrpg! this help alot, now i can go back to the story and go find the giant materia.

User Info: peacfrog94

peacfrog94 - 6 years ago

1. Okay the first answer is COMPLETELY wrong

Go to like the NW where the Pagoda is and when you get onto the screen go to where the Gong is on the left. Hit the ok button to ring the gong which will open up a secret passageway down below. In there you will find Yuffie being taken away. Go to the Mountains to fight a boss and then you get the materia back.

User Info: unknownrpg

unknownrpg (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The materia is taken away from you but once you complete the story in Wutai (excluding fighting in the tower for the Leviathan materia) you get your materia back but you might want to reorganize it afterwards.
    Hint hint THEY DONT ALL RETURN TO THE EXACT PARTY MEMBER IN THE EXACT ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE STOLEN.

User Info: Sinalve

Sinalve - 6 years ago 0 0