Question from TheEvilOutlaw

Is there a way to get the W-item materia after The Sister Ray events?

Ok so I finished the whole Sister Ray/ Hojo events in Midgar in disk 3. But then after a bit I remembered I forgot to get this. But when I went back through sector 5 all the ways out were blocked and there was that big wreck blocking the blast doors near the Wall Market behind the playground. Anyone know how to get around this and get the materia or did I just completely miss out on this?

rizo23 answered:

It's possible to find it in bone village (as well as other materia you might have missed)but it might take a few searches and abit of gil. If you missed it during your mission to stop the cannon in midgar, bone village is the only other way, sinse, as you noticed, that wire in wall market you used to climb up to the plate in disc 1 is no longer there.
1 0

Answers

t3p4 answered:

yes, if you missed it, then the only way is digging at the bone village, but my suggestion is if you still spare an emergency save file before the sister ray event, or maybe not far from that point, just load it, it would be easier, and W-item is a very very very very important materia, since you can duplicate items that can be used in the battle as many as you want, imagine 99 mega elixir,hmm......sweet!
1 0