Question from Keyblade007

Glitch...?

When I get to bugenhagen's observatory the first time, the game will stop moving forward. He'll be talking, and then he'll stop and the game will show the characters standing around. I've tried gettin it cleaned, cleaning my ps2's laser, trading out characters, switching discs, everything. Do I need to get a new game or is there anything else I can do? Please help.

woohoobat answered:

That's a very rare glitch that only happens on certain discs with a certain party arrangement. Read more here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dancing_Tifa_Glitch

It may or may not be fixable for you. Fortunately your disc isn't ruined, but your save may be.
2 0

Answers

gabbidavy answered:

I have never seen this because I play it on the Steam Re-Release, but if it shoes Tifa dancing when she's the last character in the Party Order, then set her to Member #2 or Member #1. If that doesn't work, don't use Tifa. If THAT doesn't work, restart the game. If THAT doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.
0 0

Is it just a glitch or what? Answered maplefan365
Glitch help??? Answered salim118118
Is there a New game Plus glitch? Answered Demonic_Essence
Glitch in Shinra HQ? Answered afonso_teles
Is there a known glitch with sleepel? Answered shadow0501