Question from hondacbr1

Getting the Mythril in the cave with the sleeping man?

Apparently I need the buggy in order to get into the cave? How do I get the buggy onto the eastern continent?

ddrfreakrdd6969 answered:

Go into Costa Del Sol with it then just ride the boat over to the other continent.
2 0

Answers

ll_Xanato_ll answered:

Drive it into Costa Del Sol.
0 0

PeTeRvsSyLaR answered:

Drive it into Costa Del Sol, when you get there get to the cave, the man will be sleeping and sometimes he'll tell you how many fights you've been in. You need numbers like 11, 33, 55, numbers like that, say you've been in 311 fights, he'll give you a Mythril since it ends in two odd numbers that make an even, every other time its like this 322, he'll just give you a ring of some sort Water or Ice, i forgot. I'm pretty sure you know what to do with the Mythril afterwards, if not do this! Take the mythril to the little house to the right of the Golden Saucer, i think you can only get there with the Tiny Bronco, then give it to the man inside the house and climb up the stairs and open the safe to get Aerith's Final Limit Break, "Great Gospel"
0 0