How do I get the Final Attack materia?

1. I know I have to get it in the battle square by fighting Proud Clod and learning Omni-slash, but how many fights after that does it take? I already go W-Summon before the Proud Clod fight.

User Info: Snowy620

Snowy620 - 7 years ago

1. First, you must have Omnislash, W-Summon and Cloud's Ultima Weapon before the Secret Duel will be unlocked for you at the Battle Square. After having all 3 of these, equip the Ultima Weapon and talk to the girl in the Battle Square and she will say something about how great a fighter you must be and how you need a bigger challenge or something along those lines. Only then will you have the opportunity to fight in the Secret Duel. Only Cloud is allowed to participate and if you defeat all 8 enemies you receive the Final Attack Materia as a prize. Subsequent victories reward you will other prizes, mostly useless items, but you can win a Ribbon as well.

User Info: Fawkes_Reborn

Fawkes_Reborn - 7 years ago 1 0