Question from AJillSandwhich

Aeris usable after Temple of the Ancients?

I'm doing a completion run, but forgot one thing. After beating Demon's Gate, can you ever use Aeris again? Will I ever get a chance to use her before the event at the end of disk 1? I want to get every limit break as well as all her weapons before disk 1 is over.

lolo26 answered:

You can't use her again after the Temple of the Ancients.
However, Aeris will only "take" the armor and weapon you have given her in the Demons Gate fight; you will get the Accessory and all the materias you had on her back, after the fight.
So for completion purposes, you just have to make sure you give her a non-unique Weapon and Armor.
2 0

Answers

Aire_Tam_Morts answered:

No, she's no longer usable after this point of the game
2 0

MacrossSkullOne answered:

Also take away all her equipment and materia. Or else you'll lose it. Lost a summon once, from this. So dont give her any materia you don't want to part with.
0 2

Iamownage answered:

She is dead so no you can't use her.
0 2

Azuredoragon answered:

Only by glitching or gameshark can you get her back.

good for completion cause getting aeris every limit otherwise is pointless. Great Gospel? C'mon... the only times you'd even NEED it she's dead for!
0 0

Temple of the ancients??? Answered salim118118
How do I get out (Temple of the Ancients)? Answered ReymartTaba
Temple of ancients glitch? Answered blaze31-00
How do I beat Demon's Gate (Temple of the Ancients)? Answered SnareDrum64bit
Key to The Ancients? Answered HiHoFai