Question from pngwn7

Can I help the sick man in the slums?

When you first visit him with Aerith she says "He are sick." or something like that and he has the tatoo of a number 2. Just trying to see if there is an item that I can get from him or and item to give him

From: rizo23 5 years ago

oh, you mean the "this guy are sick" guy,right?
that's got to be the worst grammar in the game,lol.

No, you cannot help him.

SPOILER ALERT!

He's a clone, just like those hooded figures in nibelheim and the whirlwind maze.He has a "2" on his hand.
If you go back later in the game, a guy will mention that those hooded guy's came and left with him, muttering something about a reunion

I think i remeber helping a long time ago with one of the medicines you can get from a coupon. im not sure its been years since i last played my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Yes, you must give the guy some medicine. After you help him out he gives you a key item that you use for the cross-dressing part of the game when you are searching for tifa

People are thinking of the wrong guy. Nope I'm pretty sure you can't help him in any way.