Can I help the sick man in the slums?

1. When you first visit him with Aerith she says "He are sick." or something like that and he has the tatoo of a number 2. Just trying to see if there is an item that I can get from him or and item to give him

User Info: pngwn7

pngwn7 - 7 years ago

1. oh, you mean the "this guy are sick" guy,right?
    that's got to be the worst grammar in the game,lol.

No, you cannot help him.

SPOILER ALERT!

He's a clone, just like those hooded figures in nibelheim and the whirlwind maze.He has a "2" on his hand.
    If you go back later in the game, a guy will mention that those hooded guy's came and left with him, muttering something about a reunion

User Info: rizo23

rizo23 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think i remeber helping a long time ago with one of the medicines you can get from a coupon. im not sure its been years since i last played my memory is a bit fuzzy.

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes, you must give the guy some medicine. After you help him out he gives you a key item that you use for the cross-dressing part of the game when you are searching for tifa

User Info: daus420

daus420 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. People are thinking of the wrong guy. Nope I'm pretty sure you can't help him in any way.

User Info: Smallells

Smallells - 7 years ago 0 0