Question from SnareDrum64bit

How do I beat Demon's Gate (Temple of the Ancients)?

I have the game guide, but it tells me to use a bunch of materia that I don't have. And it's a little too late to get it I think.

Gallion-Beast answered:

Just level up in the room where you fought the dragon. Summoning Bahamut will kill most enemies there in one hit so you should level up pretty quickly and once you're stronger just use your most damaging attacks and try to keep your characters alive.
There's a dude outside the room that'll fully restore your HP/MP so you can keep summoning bahamut without worrying about MP.
0 0

Answers

unikat answered:

Well I find that some enemy skills (like trine) work the best again it. But I remember few times in despair I used throw command materia, and was throwing old weapons at it.
0 0

rizo23 answered:

demons gate is vulnerable to gravity, poison and can be slowed, use those if you got them.
use haste or the enemy skill "big guard" to put up haste and wall at the same time. use the heal spell or softs to counter his petrif-eye attacks.
Also, you can get healed by his icycle attack if you have ice-elemental on your armor, the dragon armlet you win from the dark dragon is useful too.
equip cloud with the counterattack materia if you havent already
Have aeris as the healer, but have her use bahamut or any other strong spell if you get the chance. use cloud and your other character to dish out attacks unless you get into a bad place and need to fight defensivley for a few moments.
0 0

How do I get out (Temple of the Ancients)? Answered ReymartTaba
Temple of the ancients??? Answered salim118118
Temple of ancients glitch? Answered blaze31-00
Aeris usable after Temple of the Ancients? Answered AJillSandwhich
Key to The Ancients? Answered HiHoFai