Question from X3N0Sbioz

How much HP does Adel have if I'm level 24 and the rest of my party is 17?

I keep killing Rinoa and Adel keeps recovering more than the damage I can do to her x_X

_Red___XIII_ asked for clarification:

Adel will have a bit under 25,000HP.
Rinoa will have around 6,500HP (regardless of previous junctions)
If you want to know the exact values I'm sure one of your characters has some stock of scan...

I'd recommend throwing Shell and Regen (Regen can be drawn from Rinoa) on Rinoa to keep her alive .

Avoid AoE attacks (which if you have upgraded your gunblade will probably include Squall's limits). If you really want to use Renzouken you could try and force getting a limit break (by cycling between characters with circle) when Squall can just barely use a limit break (has relatively high HP). This will reduce the chances of an AoE finisher at the end of his Renzouken.

If you have Doomtrain or Meltdown, using that on Adel will speed up the battle considerably. Regardless, Zell's limit allows you to avoid AoE attacks while still doing massive damage so you may want to put your best str junction on him and just spam his limit break. I won't get into finding better junctions because it's covered just about everywhere.

X3N0Sbioz provided additional details:

It always says ???? when I scan Adel...

I never upgraded Squall's gunblade... and my strongest attack is Cactuar's 2k with the needles... regular attacks do about 100-200 damage and Squall is on auto-haste, and Adel recovers like 600 hp almost every turn or so.

No Doomtrain or Meltdown lol

I can't turn on my PSX right now... does Shell reduce the HP recovery Adel absorbs from Rinoa?

Thanks!

X3N0Sbioz provided additional details:

lol I always used GFs and I never had enough items to upgrade

_Red___XIII_ asked for clarification:

That's problematic. Without completely redesigning your junctions it will be pretty hard to get past. In my first playthrough I was in much the same situation reaching Adel. I honestly think I just limit break spam'd with Zell and Squall until she died although it took a couple tries. You can probably get by with that if each hit is 100-200 damage although it will be a long haul.

X3N0Sbioz provided additional details:

Thanks guys! Finally beat her.. took 30 mins, Squal with +40% speed, auto-haste, SHELL on Rinoa helped so much... + selphie summoning cactuar and zell curagaing Rinoa right after.. thanks again!

Rykken answered:

Protect, Shell, anything could help Rinoa from Adel. Also, why in the world haven't you upgraded your weapons and things like that? Adel is an extremely tough boss fight (generally).
2 0

Sorceress Adel age?? Answered Mcky
How do I beat (Adel)? Answered Marubi99
What all is Adel immune to? Answered idonothaveone
How do I beat Adel? Answered michell3_h0
How do I beat ADEL Disc 4? Answered Kcook2369