Where can I find steel pipe?

1. Im on disc 2 and i controlling the garden and i yet to find a steel pip for the shear trigger where is it?

User Info: Dragon_Holder22

Dragon_Holder22 - 7 years ago

1. Wendigo drops it regularly and you can mug the item off of it, also: if you are a good card player you can just win an Elastoid card and use the Card Mod ability to refine it into a steel pipe.

Though it would be a waste to make a Shear Trigger, get a Masamune Blade or a Forbidden Sword along with some other card refined items and you can get a much better weapon, I'm starting a new game and just finishing Timber and already have a Flame blade: you don't need to have the magazines to make the weapon, just the materials. (I think the ultimate weapons are the exception though)

Don't worry about missing Limit Breaks either

User Info: KaiTenSatsuma

KaiTenSatsuma - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Ultimate weapons are no exception, you only need the stuff that it takes to remodel into that weapon, not the wpns monthly

User Info: Moasseman

Moasseman - 7 years ago 2 1