Squall Card help?

1. this is about my well 2000th run of FF8 and i forgot 2 pick the Squall card up from space i was wondering if the Queen of Cards gives it out in Disk 4 as for me she never gave out 1 single player card....... only up 2 GF

User Info: crazedxerio

crazedxerio - 7 years ago
    let me get the Ragnarok i want alot of items now!

User Info: crazedxerio

crazedxerio - 7 years ago

1. umm... you don't get the squall card in space. You get Squall's card from Laguna in Esthar.

User Info: gameboy_pat

gameboy_pat - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's not necessarily the queen of hearts that gives you a character card. You can also get them from one of the Card Group members on disc 4 as well.

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. If you did the CC Sidequest before Disc 4, the members would be on the Ragnarok. They would have all the rare cards you missed, or modded.

The only exception is the Pupu card. You can only get it once, and once you mod it, it's gone for ever.

User Info: arahman56

arahman56 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. No you can't get it from the queen. She only has the 5 cards that get created as part of her quest (Kiros, Irvine, Chubby Chocobo, Doomtrain and Phoenix from memory - but probably wrong).

User Info: Eternal_Debate

Eternal_Debate (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Yeah Gameboy_pat is right... The Laguna card is the one you get in space. You also get one other one but I don't remember.

User Info: kyuubiquincy

kyuubiquincy - 7 years ago 0 0