Question from crazedxerio

Squall Card help?

this is about my well 2000th run of FF8 and i forgot 2 pick the Squall card up from space i was wondering if the Queen of Cards gives it out in Disk 4 as for me she never gave out 1 single player card....... only up 2 GF

crazedxerio provided additional details:

let me get the Ragnarok i want alot of items now!

gameboy_pat answered:

umm... you don't get the squall card in space. You get Squall's card from Laguna in Esthar.
2 0

Answers

Vyse_skies answered:

It's not necessarily the queen of hearts that gives you a character card. You can also get them from one of the Card Group members on disc 4 as well.
1 0

arahman56 answered:

If you did the CC Sidequest before Disc 4, the members would be on the Ragnarok. They would have all the rare cards you missed, or modded.

The only exception is the Pupu card. You can only get it once, and once you mod it, it's gone for ever.
1 1

Eternal_Debate answered:

No you can't get it from the queen. She only has the 5 cards that get created as part of her quest (Kiros, Irvine, Chubby Chocobo, Doomtrain and Phoenix from memory - but probably wrong).
1 0

kyuubiquincy answered:

Yeah Gameboy_pat is right... The Laguna card is the one you get in space. You also get one other one but I don't remember.
0 0

It won't let Squall move? Answered shinobi12
Squall's parents? Answered thumper907
Squall runs too slow...? Answered silentcon
Where do I find Squall in prison? Answered Captain_Raiden
Why does Ultimecia have Squall's ring? Answered slink_bot