Question from Timeleaper

My Disc 3 won't load, help?

Alright, I've just finished Disc 2 and I'm trying to get my 3rd disc to work. Is there a known bug with this, or am I just a loser?

There are no scratches, warps, or chips in the disk. I've cleaned so that it's nice and shiny with no dust on it. It was bought brand new too. However, when I put it in it clicks in my PS2- not a good sound. I've placed in other disks and they work just fine with no clicking. Sometimes the disk will load up to the PS1 logo, but the logo just stays there. for a bit it stops clicking, but I think that's only because it's stopped spinning. I've let it go like this for a good 10 muintes and there is no change.

Now, I would really like to get this to work. Not just because it's a good game, but I was a brithday gift my older brother gave me before he went to collage. My brother and I are close, and it really depresses me that I can't finish it for him.

So, I'm desprete for a soultion. Please help?

From: AmonkeyZ 5 years ago

I have issues with my Disk 3 but its a little damage.try cleaning your ps2 make sure the disk is pressed in all the way make sure no cracks near the center circle of disk.blow on the laser on the ps2 to remove dust.start ps2 press triangle and change disk speed and texture or whatever

I think its just you didnt press/on it in all the way

If you have old ps2 clean it they love collecting dust and blow into cd tray.